A Proven Track Record
Corse Composites Aéronautiques (C.C.A) is recognized as one of the top specialists in the development of complex composite parts for aeronautics applications.
Its success is the result of expertise acquired on the various families of products in which it specializes: Nose landing gear doors, wing or fuselage components called “Karmans / Fairings” and revolving parts such as “Barrels” for engines nacelles.
NADCAP Composite certification since 2015. CCA is now involved in the newest aeronautics programs and its customers are among the leaders in the field.
Specialized in Complex Composite Parts
• More than 30 years experience serving our customers.
• Specialization organized by families of parts, allowing us to capitalize on our experience and make improvements in products and processes.
• Level 1 partner of top air framers on Global Outsourcing projects (Risk Sharing Partner).
• Close management of all project phases Research, Design, Development, Certifications and Mass Production.
A Global Tool Specifically Adapted to Aerospace Market
Parent Company : CCA Facility in Ajaccio
Design Office and Technical Support
• Two production sites :
CCA Ajaccio / CCA Tunisia
• A network of local outsourcers, regrouped under PIAC
(Corsica Aerospace Industry Cluster).
• Cutting edge manufacturing equipment, specifically adapted for complex aerostructures (clean room, High Dimension 5 axis Machining + US C-Scan Control Robot High Dimension, Laser Mapping, etc).
News About Us
Find all the latest news about us here; new markets, development projects, production methods and equipment can be found here
Download our media file, quarterly newsletters or our news digest
To support our expansion, we are looking for men and women who want to join us in this exciting opportunity to be on the cutting edge of this highly specialized field.
CCA is a major partner
of the greatest aeronautical decision makers